Melaleuca essential oil (also known as tea tree oil) has amazing antiseptic, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. Well known for it’s cleansing and regenerative properties, this oil aids in oral and skin health, and supports immune function. This oil can also be used to clean surfaces, and may help to purify the air when diffused with a cold air diffuser.
Uses in and around the home:
– skin irritations: apply 1-2 drops to affected area
– additional skin cleansing: combine 1-2 drops with your facial cleanser or moisturizer
– prevent razor burn: combine 1-2 drops to unscented moisturizer and apply after shaving
– feet care: apply a few drops to bottom of feet after shower or spending time barefoot in a public space
– clean surfaces: add a few drops to a spray bottle of water
From an emotional standpoint, Melaleuca is the oil of Energetic Boundaries, said to release codependent and parasitic relationships – a wonderful companion as we nurture growth this month! This oil also helps to break the non-beneficial ties of relationships to make way for new, healthy connections in life. Apply 1-2 drops to the bottom of your feet (diluting with carrier oil if necessary), before bed for seven days, then once a day as required.
I only use Certified Therapeutic Grade essential oils like doTERRA. This month, save 10% off of this oil!
Have it delivered directly to your home from doTERRA, click here!
(please note, prices are in USD and shipping charges apply)